Model Public Education College is an institution established under self-finance scheme of the Uttar Pradesh Government. Therefore, fee will be realised according to the government order number 2851/70-2-2003-16(92)/2002, dated July 2, 2003, of the Uttar Pradesh Government. All the fee will be realised in one installment at the time of admission.
Fee deposited for admission will not be refunded, even if the student does not attend the college even once.
Caution money deposited by students will be refunded to them after adjusting charges for the damages done by students. If students do not seek a refund within three years of leaving the college, they will forfeit the amount in the ‘interest’ of the college.
Freeship, Scholarship and Medals, etc.
Poor and eligible students will be given freeship and half concession in fee after they have submitted application. Fee concession for the students belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes will be as per government orders. Such students will have to fulfil all the formalities on the scholarship application within one month of their admission to the college. Application forms will be obtained after showing the fee deposit receipt to the officer concerned. If students are unable to complete the formalities related to the scholarship within the stipulated time frame, they will be responsible for the damages.
The student getting highest marks in the annual examination of B Ed will be honoured with the gold medal.
Rules of Scholarship for SC, ST, OBC and General Caste Candidates
- SCs and STs: Full scholarship and full freeship in case of income up to Rs 2,00,000 per annum
- Backward Classes: The government has fixed maximum limit of income at Rs 2,00,000 per annum for the students of backward classes. The students will be given scholarship application form only after they show income certificate and fee deposit receipt
- General Category: For the poor students of general category, income limit is Rs 2,00,000 per annum
Other rules are as under:
- If income certificate has been issued by a gazetted officer/member of parliament/member of legislative assembly, its original will be accepted
- Online caste certificate issued by the tehsildar will be accepted
- Self-attested photocopy of the original marks sheet of the last examination passed will be accepted
- All students of all categories will open a savings bank account in the bank branch specified by the principal
- If there is a gap between the last examination passed and the class of admission, an affidavit will have to be given in this regard
- While depositing the application form for scholarship, each student will have to bring passbook of the bank concerned. Back account number must be mentioned on the application form
- Scholarship applicants must remain in touch with the official concerned so any kind of error may be removed.